Friday, June 18, 2010

Prayer for President Obama, June 18, 2010

Dear Lord,
thank you for this wonderful Friday.  Thank you for the gift of love and a hope that You have given unto us.  Thank you for the Holy Spirit who directs us and gives us life and the knowledge of Christ.  This morning Lord, I lift up the name of Jesus.  I bless You Lord and give You honor for You are my God.  You are the beginning and the end.  You are the Lord who watches over me who gives me hope and guidance.  Thank you for the daily blessings.  Your goodness and Your love.

This morning Lord, I bless You, I worship You, and I exalt Your excellence.  Lord Bless President Obama this morning.  Bless his going out and his coming in.  Grant him favor, supernatural abilities and divine wisdom.  Grant him favor with man and angels.  Be his guide.  Cause him to prosper where others have predicted failure in the Name of Jesus.  Give the President rest and peace and harmony in his spiritual life.  Lord that when he seeks You with all of his heart, mind and soul, Lord that You will answer his prayers.  Lord, let him experience Your goodness and Your presence even as he seeks Your face daily.

Lord, give him divine strategies for this day, that he may be successful in his endeavors.  Bless him Lord and cause him to excel this day.  Give him divine wisdom and understanding of times.  Help him weather the storm of criticism and give him the grace to have supernatural success Lord in everything he does today and over the weekend. Protect him from the evil one and cover him under the Shadow of Your wings.  Bless his day, and even throughout the weekend, give him peace.

In Christ's name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment