Thursday, August 25, 2011

Prayer for President Obama, August 25, 2011

Dear Lord God,

I thank You for this new day. I pray Lord that Your Will be done this day on earth as it is in heaven.  Father, I pray that You will be exalted in President Obama's Life.  I pray that You will bless him, and protect him from all the enemies of his calling and his market place assignment.  Lord cover him under the blood of Jesus.  Cause him to rise up and to and excel in every endeavor he has this day.  Lord direct his footsteps.  May Your Holy Spirit guide his footsteps, his decisions, and his abilities to discern Your Will in these decisions in the Name of Jesus.  Lord give him supernatural wisdom an abilities that he may confound all his enemies and detractors.  May every plan of the enemy concerning him fail and die in the Name of Jesus. Lord reveal to him divine innovations and strategies to apply to the economy and all other matters of policy.  Lord I bless and honor you for the plans You have for President Obama and this nation. Plans of prosperity and peace.  Place to bring this nation to a good end.

Father surround him with Your angels and ministering spirits.  I pray that Your mercies and Your presence will surround and keep him on the path of righteousness.  In Jesus' Name I pray.

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment