Friday, January 21, 2011

Prayer for President Obama, January 21, 2011

Dear Lord God,
I give You praise this morning. I exalt You and I praise Your Holy Name.  Blessed be Your Name O Lord.  From everlasting to everlasting You are God.  Thank You Jesus for Your goodness, Your mercy and Your daily provision.  I bless Your majesty.

This morning Lord, I lift up President Obama before Your throne of grace.  Lord be with him and surround him with Your Holy angels.  Lord bless his coming in and his going out.  Father may his path me made straight and may every lie of the enemy be exposed in the Name of Jesus.  Lord, I pray that Your will be done in the President's life. Thank You Lord for making diviners who speak against him mad.  Thank You Lord for making him a head taller than his peers.  Thank You Lord for blessing him indeed.  Lord, extend the borders of his territory.  Lord let his star shine and give him victory in every area of his assignment, his calling and his life, in Jesus' Name.  Lord, I call forth wisdom for the president, that he will be wise, that he will be anointed to excel and surpass even expectations of his detractors in the Name of Jesus.  Lord that You will surround him with men and women who have the interest of this nation at heart and especially those who have a heart for the poor, those who live in difficult financial circumstances. Lord that new methods and strategies will be developed to overcome every disadvantage that many Americans may currently experience in Jesus' Name.  Lord grant him supernatural victories in his work and in his assignment in the Name of Jesus.

Lord, I thank You also for the economy, for moving it around, for creating jobs and for empowering even more and more entrepreneurs to succeed in the Market Place.  Lord, help those you have called to serve in the market place forward and grant them victory in the Name of Jesus. Grant them wisdom, supernatural help and victory in the market place.

Lord, I commit this day into Your hands.  Father, show Yourself strong on behalf of the president.  I cover this prayer in the Blood of Jesus and raise it up to Your throne of grace.  Thank You for answering this prayer.

Lord, we bless you, In Jesus' Name I pray,

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment