Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Prayer for President Obama, September 1, 2010

Lord in the Name of Jesus, I come before Your throne of Grace, seeking Mercy, seeking grace, seeking Your help.  May Your will be done in my life this day. I commit this day into Your hands Lord and ask that You take control.  Lord You are the Alpha and the Omega, so I worship You O Lord, You are worthy to be praised. I give You all the Glory, all the Honor all the Praise.  You are worthy Jehovah, may Your Holy Name be lifted up for ever and ever AMEN!.

Father I lift up president Obama before Your throne of grace this morning.  Lord be with him, protect him from every evil attack of the enemy and all who seek his life Lord.  May those who have made their mission to afflict him come bending low to him and those who despise him honor him.  Lord cause President Obama to benefit from every evil plan that is hatched by those who hate him.  Lord fulfill Your will in the President's  life and let those who doubt Your choice acknowledge that You have indeed blessed him.  Extend the borders of his territory Lord, and grant him victory in every battle he must wage or that is waged against him in the Name of Jesus.  Lord I speak into the life of President Obama, Lord that he will operate at the head only and not beneath, He will dwell on the mountain only and not in the valley, he shall not fail at the edge of his desired miracles, success or victory.  Lord You will turn every failure into a victory and every mistake into a blessing in the Name of Jesus.

I speak the Blood of Jesus over his life and speak to every serpent of treachery, evil reports, accusations machinations, and criticism against the president and command them to cease in the name of Jesus. I speak to every mountain in the President's life and command such mountains to be moved and thrown into the sea in the Name of Jesus.  I decree the divine favor over the life of President Obama in the Name of Jesus.  Lord, put Your sword in his mouth as an instrument of destruction and restoration in the Name of Jesus.  I speak destruction upon all evil agents mobilized and assigned to hinder the President's work or divert his blessing in his role as president in the Name of Jesus.  Lord advance him in all You have ordained for him to fulfill in the Name of Jesus.  I speak restoration over every and anything that the enemy or any of his agents have destroyed in the Name of Jesus.  Lord I speak restoration of favor, grace, goodwill and support of the American people in the Name of Jesus.  Lord I ask for new blessings, better and purer blessings over the life of President Obama.  Bless his coming in and his going out.  Bless the work of his hand.  Bless him with divine wisdom, knowledge, fortitude and supernatural strength in the Name of Jesus.  Cause him to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in the Name of Jesus.  Lord cause new things to begin to spring up in the economy, in the government, in the nation, in health care, and in his finances in the Name of Jesus.  Lord make Your face to shine upon President Obama always, shine Your light upon his path, and encompass him with Your favor all the days of his life.

Lord I cover this prayer and all others I have prayed over this president in the Blood of Jesus.
Thank you for answering my prayer,
In Jesus' Name I have prayed, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment